Modern Machine Shop featured the NXF-4000 from MC Machinery Systems in a recent article posted on...Read more »
The NX-F series features new fiber laser technology, which takes laser processing to a new level of performance. The NX-F 3015 two-dimensional fiber laser processing system comes standard with a fiber laser resonator, z-axis linear drive, preset autofocus and a safety cover. The NX-F series features the new Mitsubishi 700 series control—the latest, most sophisticated control from Mitsubishi. It offers a step-by-step maintenance guide for easier user interface. The machine also features a multi-chamber dust-collection mechanism and a head position camera for material alignment, which allows the operator to make head adjustments—even if the work piece is far away. For more efficient operation, the NX-F series comes standard with an Eco Mode, which reduces cost during standby by up to 70 percent.
Schedule a free test cut
Get special financing
Discover the MAC Funding difference.
- Overview / Features
- Request more information
|Machine Travels: X x Y x Z in (mm)||125.9 x 62.9 x 4.7 (3200 x 1600 x 120)|
|Workpiece Dimensions: W x D in (mm)||120.1 x 60.0 (3050 x 1525)|
|Available Resonators: (model number/wattage output)||YLS-2500|
|Motion Drive System Design||Helical Rack & Pinion|
|Processing Lens Focal Distance: in (mm)||4.0/8.0 (101/203)|
|No. of control axes||3|
|Machine Structure||X-Y Helical Rack & Pinion, Z Precision Linear Drive|
|Travel Drive Method||X-Y-Z Simultaneous 3-axes (Z axis height control is also possible)|
|Table Pass Height: in (mm)||34.6 (880)|
|Processing Access||Manual Door|
|Rapid travel speed [X,Y]: in/min. (m/min.)||4724 (120) single axis, 6680 (170) simultaneous|
|Max. processing feedrate: in/min. (m/min.)||2360 (60)|
|Positioning Precision: in (mm)||0.0019/20 (0.05/500) X, Y axis, 0.0039/4 (0.01/100) Z-axis|
|Repeatable accuracy [X,Y]: in (mm)||+/-0.00039 (+/-0.01)|
|Drive Motor Type||Intelligent AC Servo|
|Max. workpiece weight: lb (kg)||2050 (930)|
|Installation Dimensions (W x D): in (mm)||354.7 x 480.3 (9009 x 12,200)|
|Machine Unit Dimensions (W x D x H): in (mm)||116.2 x 408.3 x 88.6 (2951 x 10,371 x 2250)|
|Machine System Weight: lb (kg)||27,845 (12,630)|
|Floor Space Req. sq. ft. (m2)||1183 (110)|
|Type||Self contained PC NC|
|Display screen||15" TFT color LCD touch screen|
|Hard disk||20.0 GB|
|Generator output control||Output Power, Frequency, Duty|
|Generator operation control||Beam ON/OFF, laser gas change, etc.|
|Drive system||X,Y,Z simultaneous control|
|Position detection system||Encoder|
|Min. command unit: in (mm)||0.0001 (0.001)|
|Program input system||USB, Computer Link, Eternet LAN|
Mitsubishi’s new fiber laser technology ushers in a new era of laser processing performance. Fusing our world leading laser processing machines, rich in history and technical prowess, with an advanced fiber laser beam, we’ve evolved laser processing to an entirely new level of performance. The NX-F 3015 two-dimensional fiber laser processing system comes standard with a fiber laser resonator and a z-axis linear drive, a preset auto focus processing head and a safety cover. The Mitsubishi 700 series control with 64 bit NC and a 15 inch touch screen NC panel is the latest most sophisticated control from Mitsubishi. The machine also features a Multi chamber dust-collection mechanism, and a camera for material alignment.
- Mitsubishi’s High-speed Control for Lasers (MHC-L): this original control method maximizes fiber lasers high speed cutting capability. Controls beam on/off timing in 1 U sec increments.
- Timing calculator allows the machine to deliver fast rise time when the laser needs the power.
- F-Cut – features the beam on/off time and axial movement simultaneously to eliminate the need for axes to stop.
- Head position camera with display under the control for ease of operation allows the operator to make head adjustments even if the work piece is far away
- Eco Mode reduces cost during standby by up to 70%
- Step by Step maintenance guidance provide ease of use for operators no matter what the experience level
- Power Control system provides power stability of +/- 1%
- Automatic Focusing allows for easy and consistent focusing
- Helical Rack and Pinion offer improved contact ratio which can lead to improved accuracy
- Automatic Lubrication of Motion System
- Dross Reduction Control
Fields with * are required.