CHICAGO – MC Machinery has launched a website redesign with interactive features, including a new product selector, sales representative locator, online service area, virtual demo/online training signup, an expanded Triple Diamond members area, and more.
“The new website design reflects the growing digital interaction with our customers and prospective customers,” said MC Machinery Marketing Manager Isabel Florence. “The new and expanded functionalities offer more online resources with a user-friendly design.”
The key features include:
• New product selector: The new product selector has more than 60 detailed listings with features, specs, and layouts for MC Machinery CO2 and fiber lasers, wire and sinker EDMs, milling machines, press brakes, automation, and shears.
• Sales representative locator: This features an interactive map to search for a sales professional anywhere in North America by region, territory, and product.
• Service area: The user-friendly service area allows for online ordering of parts and service requests.
• Virtual product demonstrations signup: Virtual product demos in laser, EDM, milling, press brake and automation. Businesses can interact with MC Machinery product experts via live-streamed video from the company’s Chicago-area showroom. During the demos, product specialists can discuss and collaborate on manufacturing challenges and solutions, demonstrate equipment, and answer specific questions.
• Online training schedule and signup: The schedule and registration for online training in wire EDM operation and programming is available online.
• Triple Diamond members area: This members-only area features online technical support, a parts library, equipment manuals, machine schematics, technical publications, wiring diagrams, software downloads, and more.