CHICAGO—MC Machinery will be showcasing the GX-F fiber laser, a Diamond BB Series electric press brake and a ADIRA hydraulic press brake at FABTECH Mexico in Monterrey May 3-5, where experts from the MC Machinery El Marqués, Querétaro showroom will be available to answer questions and provide live demos.
The GX-F Fiber Laser
Designed by Mitsubishi engineers and with all major components built by Mitsubishi, the GX-F Series is one of the only laser systems in the industry with a single source for service and support.
The Mitsubishi GX-F Series of two-dimensional fiber lasers delivers more power while using less nitrogen, translating into lower operating costs and higher profitability. These state-of-the-art lasers are easy to operate no matter the skill level, with intuitive, smartphone-like controls and faster, more stable processing that delivers consistent beam quality.
The GX-F Series features:
• User-friendly, smartphone-like controls
• Major components built by Mitsubishi
• High processing stability with superior beam-quality consistency
• Beam cleaning and anti-reflection technologies
• Faster processing and more stable processing
• Reduced operator input
• No setup time between materials
• Lower operating cost translates into higher profitability
• Longer consumables life
• No material-surface scratching
• Optimized cutting speed
• On-site or remote monitoring of cutting process
• Reduced piercing time
• Remote diagnostics and predictive maintenance
• Single-source, robust training, service and support
• Easy integration with automation systems
• Five-year oscillator parts warranty
• Two-year machine tool warranty
• Two years of remote360™, Mitsubishi’s advanced machine monitoring system
• Installation and training
For more information, visit https://www.mcmachinery.com/product/gx-f-series.
The Diamond BB Series electric press brakes feature an AC servo motor and ball screw mechanism for high-speed productivity and repeatability (± 0.001mm). The BB Series is a reliable, cost-efficient solution for accurate repeat-bending work.
Equipped with on-board diagnostics capabilities and an intuitive CNC interface, the Diamond BB Series is known for quiet operation, environmental cleanliness and ease of use.
For more information, visit https://www.mcmachinery.com/product/diamond-bb-series.
MC Machinery’s ADIRA PA Basic Series hydraulic press brake is flexible and heavy duty with an attractive price-to-performance ratio.
Meeting the highest standards for precision bending in a hydraulic press brake, the PA Basic Series can accommodate 135 to 220 metric tons and 3m or 4m lengths with standard crowning. It also features a 15-inch control, front-sheet supports, clamping options and standard four-axis back gauge.
For more information, visit https://www.mcmachinery.com/product/pa-basic-series.
About MC Machinery
A subsidiary of the Mitsubishi Corp. and headquartered in Elk Grove Village, Ill., MC Machinery Systems is a premier North American supplier and servicer of fabrication and milling equipment, including Mitsubishi lasers, EDMs and automation systems. Serving industries including aerospace, mold and die, job shops, medical and energy, MC Machinery offers a large, regionalized service network, an experienced application support team and multiple technology and training centers in the U.S., Canada and El Marqués, Querétaro in Mexico. Visit www.mcmachinery.com.