The Eagle V9C (5-axis) is an ultra-precision machining center with coolant system. This ultra-rigid 5-axis vertical machining center has the capacity to handle a 550-lb. workpiece on a 23.6-in. dia. table surface. The Heidenhain TNC-640 control unit is mounted on a moveable pedestal for optimal positioning convenience. Designed with a side opening in the casting, the V9C is automation ready to allow robot loading from the right side with pallets up to 19.7-in. square.
The Eagle V9C is a robust, powerful tool that allows you to deliver top-tier products quickly and cost-effectively. The Eagle V9C might just be the flexible, functional 5-axis milling machining system for you.
Other key features include:
- Stable gantry/bridge-style design
- Vibration-damping polymer concrete machine base
- Large work envelope
- Advanced thermal compensation on all axes
- High-precision ball screws
- Serviced by MC Machinery’s robust service network