MC Machinery Offering In-Person and Virtual Demos of New Mitsubishi GX-F ADVANCED Series of Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Fiber Lasers
CHICAGO—MC Machinery is offering in-person and virtual demos of the new GX-F ADVANCED Series of artificial intelligence-enabled fiber lasers at its Chicago-area headquarters.
Located in Elk Grove Village, Ill., MC Machinery is a subsidiary of the Mitsubishi Corp. that supplies and services Mitsubishi Electric lasers, press brakes and automation systems.
The Mitsubishi-designed GX-F ADVANCED Series can maximize productivity and profitability with key features that include:
• Mitsubishi gas reduction technology, which allows the laser to deliver more power while using up to 77 percent less nitrogen.
• AI-assisted cutting that optimizes cutting performance
• Augmented reality with drop and cut, part rotation, and rectangular nesting
• User-friendly, smartphone-like controls
• Real-time tracking of electric and assist gas consumption
• Real-time on-site and remote monitoring of the cutting process
• Remote diagnostics and predictive maintenance
• An automated nozzle changer that supports continuous processing
Built with all major Mitsubishi components, the GX-F ADVANCED Series is one of the only laser systems in the industry with a single source for service and support.
To set up a virtual or in-person demo, call 630-616-5920, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.mcmachinery.com/lp/virtual-demo.