MC Machinery, a subsidiary of the Mitsubishi Corporation, is headquartered near Chicago in Elk Grove Village, Ill. We also have technology centers in Concord, N.C.; Cypress, Calif.; Pine Brook, N.J.; Dallas, Tex.; Querétaro, Mexico; and Richmond Hill in Ontario, Canada.
Founded in 1978, MC Machinery has more than 430 employees in North America. Serving industries including aerospace, automotive, mold and die, job shops, medical and energy, we offer a large, regionalized service network and an experienced application support team.
MC Machinery has the distinction of being the only North American supplier and servicer of Mitsubishi lasers and EDMs.
We also supply and service:
• Laser automation systems
• OPS Ingersoll sinker EDMs
• OPS Ingersoll five-axis milling machines
• Roku-Roku five-axis milling machines
• Roku-Roku linear drive milling machines
• Roku-Roku high-speed machining centers
• Mitsubishi high-speed VMCs
• Milling automation systems
• Mitsubishi press brakes
• ADIRA press brakes
• ADIRA hydraulic shears
• OEM consumables
If you have questions about our fabrication and milling machines, talk to our knowledgeable experts today by calling (630) 860-4210 or filling out a contact form.