As we all begin to feel the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), MC Machinery is closely monitoring and taking all necessary health precautions recommended by our government health agencies and our healthcare advisory committee. MC Machinery is continuing to discuss our action plan as a team to support our employees’ and customers’ health and safety while providing support to our customers and monitoring the economic impact of the situation.
Our goals are to:
- Keep employees and customers safe.
- Continue to serve our customers with the highest standards.
- Do our part to slow community spread of the virus so that the most vulnerable people are able to get the care they need.
As we continue to monitor this evolving situation, we also encourage you to view reputable sites for the latest information, such as the CDC.
What we are doing to prevent disruption to our customers:
At this time, we do not expect any disruption in service to our customers. We have requested that our Sales and Service staff limit air travel and travel by car, when possible. We continue to have all our phone support lines open.
What we are doing for our employees:
Effective immediately, MC Machinery is suspending all international travel and limiting domestic travel for our employees.
Prior to scheduling any on-site visits with our customers, we will request verification on the status of our customers’ facilities related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
All large group meetings and events involving travel will be conducted virtually or rescheduled.
At this time, we are not closing any offices, technical centers, factories, or warehouses, but are providing the following guidance:
- All employees who have symptoms of the virus (cough, fever, shortness of breath) have been asked to stay home and not come to work until they are cleared from a physician or symptom-free for 48 hours. Additionally, we are taking extra precautions in all our locations to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- We are limiting access to our buildings to scheduled appointments only.
- We are having as many employees as possible work remotely.
We appreciate your partnership as we seek to minimize risk and ensure positive outcomes for our employees, their families, and our customers.
If you have any concerns or special COVID-19 related requests, please reach out to us directly at 630-860-4210.